Using our interactive tool, growers can check their knowledge of workplace rights and obligations, and get tailored help where they identify gaps.
This tool helps to make meeting your workplace obligations quicker and easier in 2 simple steps:
- Answer some questions about your workplace practices.
- Get information and resources tailored to you and your business.
Your answers are anonymous and won’t be saved.
1. Awards, agreements and the National Employment Standards
2. Pay and conditions
3. Using labour hire
If you source labour from a labour hire provider:
4. Record-keeping and pay slips
- Do you include these details in your employee records?
Note: you can keep manual and/or electronic records, but they must be clear, in English, accurate and accessible.
- Do you include the following details on your employee's pay slip: